Saturday, October 17, 2009

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure September 26, 2009 Boston, MA










Wow, long title! It's been a while since I've last posted. I've been busy living life!!! Kids are back to school, radiation is over (yah!!!) and church picnic and fall festival have kept me busy baking. I wanted to report to you the success of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Boston. What a great day it was!!! As I told you in a previous post, my neighbor Lisa Corti was the team leader for our team MOD S.QU.A.D. - Susan's Queen and Dudes (thank you for the great name Sylvia Mahlebjian). She did an awsome job managing the over 40 participants who ran/walked in this great event. It was such a special day for me to see all my friends and family there in my honor. And, we raised over $4,000 for research into curing breast cancer. Next year it's gonna be bigger than ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment