Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who Wants to be Bald? Join the Club!!











Wow!!!! I got a call the week after my second treatment from my good friend Steve Rosenfeld. He told me that he had something to show me and could he drop over. Yes, of course, please do!! When he got to the door and took off his baseball cap I couldn't believe it! He had shaved his head in the ultimate support of me!! Check out the pictures and don't forget to comment (I hope you are able to make comments, I changed some settings to make it easier).

5 comments:

  1. Susan, what a sweet, cute, cute gesture!!!!! I love it!!

    Just so you know, I made a wee reference to your apple cookies on my blog: http://www.sweetopia.net/?p=999
    Thanks for giving me permission to use the idea!

    Have a great day!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    How nice! Don't you feel better already?? This kind of support is better than medicine! Of course, now that he has done this, every woman friend in North America will ask him to do the same for her! Now, if we could only get men to have cramps for us, babies for us, PMS for us etc etc, we'd be all set! But I guess we mustn't get greedy!
    Now, Susan, the rest is up to you....start feeling better soon!
    Vi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan!

    You look BEAUTIFUL BALD (and I would know! lol)
    Hold your head high (it's lighter now) and show the world your fabulous smile. I'm keeping you in my prayers. Tomorrow is MY last treatment! WOO HOO! We will do this girl!

    xox
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I would give you that ultimate support, but I could never look as good as you! Love ya, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Susan-
    You look beautiful bald...and no frizzies from the endless rain! I admire your strength and humor. Keep it up, friend, and let me know if there is anything I can do. You are in my thoughts.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete